IndsutryARC | Hyderabad | 12/02/2019:
Smart transportation is a progressive service sub-segment of the automotive sector for customers, aiming to provide innovative assistance in different modes of transport and enable them to be better informed with safer use of technologies and accommodate with smart use of transport network. Smart transportation is primed to emerge as a key pedestal for smart cities.
Smart transportation can improve overall situational awareness by strengthening competence to share information quickly. It provides an integrated approach to risk management as it reinforces emergency preparedness and response capabilities such as violence, medical emergencies, track obstructions, and other similar types of disruptive events in cities. Increased safety awareness among consumers’ are also fueling the smart transportation market growth. The establishment of integrated transportation depends upon infrastructure that can communicate with smart vehicles. Automotive and construction industries have taken steps together to enhance smart transportation as part of smart cities to provide substantial improvements for the performance of transportation networks and raise its efficiency.
The growth of the Smart Transportation Market is also gaining traction for its time and fuel saving abilities. Smart transportation includes car navigation, traffic signal control systems, content management systems, variable message signs, and automatic number plate recognition. Smart transportation improves productivity as well as reduce accidents and greenhouse emission.
Forever incrementing read traffic is a major concern for most cities, particularly during peak hours, coupled by car parking issues that further contribute to traffic congestion. Smart signals and smart parking are two major contributors to successful smart transport. It can sense other vehicles and road conditions ahead, allowing commuters to take preventive actions under dangerous conditions via signal systematic monitoring of arterial road traffic (SMART) signals infrastructure that collects and monitors event-based high-resolution traffic data from multiple intersections and generates real-time signal performance measures, including number of stops, queue length, intersection delay, and level of service to protect vehicles and find alternative way of working the whole system to prevent gridlock. Smart parking is a sensor monitoring techniques used to show the occupancy of cars parks and increasing the parking occupancy.
To Access/Purchase the full report, please browse the link:
Smart Transportation Market: Green Corridors a Disruptive Trend
Governments have been largely focused to eliminate problems by building a new motorway, widening a road, putting up signs, and establishing commuter lanes. Green corridors is the latest trend to support smart transport and the environment. Automotive players strive to maintain their dominant position in the market by investing in R&D and forming strategic partnerships to drive sales and overall growth is primed to help the market prosper in the near future.
In order to become more sustainable, livable and efficient cities need to become smarter with smart transport that senses the traffic, other vehicles, and road conditions allowing to take preventive actions such as finding an alternative way for vehicles to avoid the traffic jam.
- Smart Cities Market
- Intelligent Transport Systems
- Smart Windows Market
What can you expect from the report?
The smart transportation market is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
Mr. Venkat Reddy
Email 1: email@example.com
Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food and Beverages, Information Technology, and Life sciences and Healthcare.
For more information, please contact