Editmeet Media Services, with office located at Sector 29, Noida, India in accordance with the relevant data protection laws, provides on this website https://editmeet.com (including any third-level-domain and sub-domains) (“Websites”) some services (“Services”)
· A subscription based service wherein a user can subscribe for daily updates of business‘ communications
· An online tool named that enables users to share press releases, story ideas, interview requests and media invite to its target group;
· A question & answer page that acts as a resource for its users
· An online community that users can use to ask and find information about our Services (“Community”).
· A newsletter to get regular updates from us (“Newsletter”).
In connection with the provision of the Services, Editmeet collects and stores the following information (“Information”):
· Anonymous information from visitors to these Website. We use this information to run our Website more effectively and improve it over time. For example, we may detect the type of browser you are using and use that information to redirect you to a section of the Website that works best for your browser, and use the same information to increase browser compatibility over time.
Similarly, we may attempt to detect your geolocation and direct you to a version of the Website that is written in a language that might better match your needs.
We reserve the right to maintain, use, and share Anonymous Information without limitation.
· Personal Information related to the use of editmeet.com (e-mail address and password) from users that elect to use editmeet.com. We use this information in order to communicate with you and fulfill our contractual obligations.
· Billing Information related to the use of editmeet.com (name, surname, GST code, address) from users that request an official invoice: if you request an official invoice, we may use this information in order to fulfill your request. Anyway, we will never collect and store your credit card number.
· Personal Information related to the use of editmeet.com (e-mail address of the recipient and email content) from users that elect to use editmeet.com. We may process and store for statistical, legal and quality analysis all data deriving from the use of editmeet.com. We may use and diffuse, only in aggregate form, the results of these analyses. As owner of these aggregated data, we will take care to assure the full anonymization of the analyzed data to avoid any processing and diffusion or communication.
· Personal Information related to the use of our Community(e-mail address), from users that request information about our Services. We use this information in order to communicate with you.
2. Email and Newsletter Policy
We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We will not send you marketing messages if you have opted out. You can choose not to receive messages in the future by following the “unsubscribe” instructions located near the bottom of each email. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not collect any unnecessary volume of information, or any unnecessary information, or any information that are unsuitable for achieving the purpose described above.
However, the Information you have provided to us may be transferred to another party if all or a share of our company is purchased by another party.
4. Security measures
We use security measures – such as storing your information in an encrypted format and aggregate form – to avoid the misuse of such information. In particular, we use Asymmetric Public Key Encryption RSA technology and our database are accessible only by authorized people with special access rights to such systems and required to keep the information confidential.
5. Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
6. Credit card number and billing information
With regard to payment information for editmeet.com subscriptions, we use Stripe (https://stripe.com) as the payment gateway. Stripe is Level 1 PCI Compliant providers, the highest level a business can attain. You can find more information at https://stripe.com
7. U.S. – E.U. data flow Framework
We comply with the legislation regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries.
9. Your Consent